Friday, December 18, 2009

The End of the Beginning

Well finals are over and my last first semester of high school is at an end. Something tells me things will start to accelerate now. Which is kind of funny because in some ways, I just want to take in the moment. It's like a sunset. You just have to enjoy what you can before it's gone, much like what's left of high school. It's not high school that I'm going to miss, not by a long shot, Fayetteville isn't that great of a school to me. It's my friends from FBCS and Northwest Arkansas. I've never lived anywhere else and I'm terrified to leave it. I know the roads, the people, the places. NWA isn't where I live, it is me. It's who I am. It's going to be challenging to let that go. Secondly, I'm going to miss FBCS and all my friends there. I have met so many amazing people there, the Lord has blessed me in abundance here. It's going to be so tough to find a new church. I know it'll work out though. I'll be ready and willing. It will be the next step in something that is greater than myself. Besides I do still have this semester, time to enjoy it while it lasts.

Much Love,
Luke

1 comments:

Patrinas Pencil said...

indeed! - "something greater than yourself".

I just want to say that if the LOrd planted you at FBCS, He most certanly will plant you in the next step of the journey. He has called you out of the multitudes to carry His message to the mutitudes. His plan will never leave you. He holds you in the palm of HIs hand. He rejoices over you with singing Zeph 5:17.

He will! Watch Him work and expect great things! This is not an ending. It is a new begining. Painfully stretched heartstrings have a resillient sound to them. It's the stretching that gives them their defined and refined purpose. You are His, Luke, and He is yours! He promises to never leave you nor forsake you. His mercies are new every morning. Thank the Lord for each new day. You are on your way!

God bless

Post a Comment